I pulled over in the chain-up area at Emigrant Gap to refill my windshield wiper fluid - I even put it in the right spot, because I'm smart like that :)
Looking north east from Emigrant Gap (my pocket camera isn't so bad)
**********************************************
The girls were happy to see me, especially Eva! She was getting a little homesick, even though she was having fun. Sophie, on the other hand, was happy to see me, but didn't want to leave and could have gone another four or five days without seeing me. It was one big giant five night long slumber party in the bonus room with Jamie and Julia for her. At about 10:00, Janene and I thought all the girls were asleep and went in to check on them and turn the television off. This was the scene
And Sophie still awake, playing with dolls (it was her turn on the floor)
It was so cute, Janene had an overwhelming desire to kiss her!
Upon further inspection, it was discovered that Sophie had apparently started a Barbie dressing marathon
She's showing disturbing early signs of obsessive compulsive hyper enthusiasm for starting new projects late at night, just like her dear mother ;-)
Two down, only 150 to go...
*****************************************
Playlist.com is doing upgrades and the site is down

7 comments:
The photos are amazing, and I have to say, I relate to the OCD, except I call it CDO, in alaphetical order, the way it should be. :-)
I was praying for you guys to be reunited.
As for Sophie, who could sleep when the Babies aren't ready to go. Sorry to say,I totally get it!
Glad you're safe. Sorry the advent calendar is on hold. I've really been enjoying it.
WOW...that is a LOT of Barbie's!!
Yeah, success! I'm glad you posted, because I was wondering if you made it or not.
The best kind of projects are those that are started late at night - way to join the club, Sophie.
I love playing barbies. I would do the same thing :)
Playing with Barbies (and that many Barbies!) and sleeping on the floor are like the best things ever!
Post a Comment